Edit/Approval: OWNER REVIEW - MSR Superfly - Dave Tagnani

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
      OK Dave, great job again. I only see one edit. Fix it and you may
      upload your corrected review to its new home at;

      Reviews > Cook Gear > Stoves > MSR Super Fly

      Or here;

      http://tinyurl.com/39jcql

      Log in to BGT, and then navigate to that folder. Click "Upload
      Report," be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
      instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures.

      Thanks for the Owner Review, we will look forward to your next one.

      Ray

      ***Elevation has ranged from about 800' (244 m) up to 4800' (1463m).

      EDIT: need a space at (1463 m)