mentor request

  • sfsc2701
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 11:41 AM
      Hello BGT
      My name is Shaun and I have read all of your
      documentation on how to become a gear tester. I am now requesting a mentor
      to assist me in questions about how to start this all, and to aid in the steps it will take
      to become a BGT. Thank you for helping me through this process

      Shaun
    • Brian Tannehill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 6:03 AM
        Hello Shaun,

        Welcome to BGT, I see this is your second attempt at getting a mentor.
        Please hold tight and I'll get your name passed over to the mentor
        department. Someone should be contacting you shortly.

        In the mean time if you have any questions feel free to ask.

        Brian