Re: Trying again

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4 6:17 AM
      Hello there,

      You are not presently on the queue, but I don't think this will be an
      issue. However, I looked in the OR test folder

      http://tinyurl.com/7p4t6

      and couldn't find this. Would you provide the URL, please?

      Best,

      Ted.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "johnandronda"
      <johnandronda@...> wrote:

      > Ted was helping me get started with my Steri Pen review. I had major
      > computer problems, but I am up and running again. I have submitted my
      > review in HTML. Please let me know what I need to do next.
      > Thanks,
      > John

    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4 6:25 AM
        Oops. This should have gone to the test folder first. I have found it,
        though, and I'm retroactively issuing approval, as all I had needed
        was to view the HTML. Please do use the test folder in future.

        Best,

        Ted.

        <erd@...> wrote:

        > Hello there,
        >
        > You are not presently on the queue, but I don't think this will be an
        > issue. However, I looked in the OR test folder
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/7p4t6
        >

        > and couldn't find this. Would you provide the URL, please?
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Ted.
        >

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "johnandronda"
        > <johnandronda@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ted was helping me get started with my Steri Pen review. I had major
        > > computer problems, but I am up and running again. I have submitted my
        > > review in HTML. Please let me know what I need to do next.
        > > Thanks,
        > > John

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6 12:01 AM
          John,

          I thought we lost you. I had removed you from the queue but you are
          back in now. When you are ready please make whatever revisions you
          feel are needed to your GARMONT SYNCRO GTX HIKING BOOTS owner review
          then post a revised version for edit. I currently have it in the "ON
          HOLD" section and will wait until I see your revised version before
          adding it to the "Waiting for Edit" section.

          Thanks
          Jamie D
          Edit Admin Manager

          <erd@...> wrote:

          > Oops. This should have gone to the test folder first. I have found
          it,
          > though, and I'm retroactively issuing approval, as all I had needed
          > was to view the HTML. Please do use the test folder in future.
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Ted.

        • JOHN HEUBI
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11 5:27 PM
            I have made the updates to my OR on SteriPEN. The
            manufacturer link is now clickable, and I figured out
            how to place it under tests. I placed the new
            revision under Reviews>test>TESTS>OR - SteriPEN - John
            Heubi. Let me know if I need to make any other
            changes. A big thank you to everyone who has helped!
            John

            Need Mail bonding?
          • edwardripleyduggan
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11 7:02 PM