Trying again

  • johnandronda
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
      Ted was helping me get started with my Steri Pen review. I had major
      computer problems, but I am up and running again. I have submitted my
      review in HTML. Please let me know what I need to do next.
      Thanks,
      John
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2007
        Hello there,

        You are not presently on the queue, but I don't think this will be an
        issue. However, I looked in the OR test folder

        http://tinyurl.com/7p4t6

        and couldn't find this. Would you provide the URL, please?

        Best,

        Ted.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "johnandronda"
        <johnandronda@...> wrote:

        > Ted was helping me get started with my Steri Pen review. I had major
        > computer problems, but I am up and running again. I have submitted my
        > review in HTML. Please let me know what I need to do next.
        > Thanks,
        > John

      • edwardripleyduggan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2007
          Oops. This should have gone to the test folder first. I have found it,
          though, and I'm retroactively issuing approval, as all I had needed
          was to view the HTML. Please do use the test folder in future.

          Best,

          Ted.

          <erd@...> wrote:

          > Hello there,
          >
          > You are not presently on the queue, but I don't think this will be an
          > issue. However, I looked in the OR test folder
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/7p4t6
          >

          > and couldn't find this. Would you provide the URL, please?
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Ted.
          >

          > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "johnandronda"
          > <johnandronda@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ted was helping me get started with my Steri Pen review. I had major
          > > computer problems, but I am up and running again. I have submitted my
          > > review in HTML. Please let me know what I need to do next.
          > > Thanks,
          > > John

        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
            John,

            I thought we lost you. I had removed you from the queue but you are
            back in now. When you are ready please make whatever revisions you
            feel are needed to your GARMONT SYNCRO GTX HIKING BOOTS owner review
            then post a revised version for edit. I currently have it in the "ON
            HOLD" section and will wait until I see your revised version before
            adding it to the "Waiting for Edit" section.

            Thanks
            Jamie D
            Edit Admin Manager

            <erd@...> wrote:

            > Oops. This should have gone to the test folder first. I have found
            it,
            > though, and I'm retroactively issuing approval, as all I had needed
            > was to view the HTML. Please do use the test folder in future.
            >
            > Best,
            >
            > Ted.

          • JOHN HEUBI
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2007
              I have made the updates to my OR on SteriPEN. The
              manufacturer link is now clickable, and I figured out
              how to place it under tests. I placed the new
              revision under Reviews>test>TESTS>OR - SteriPEN - John
              Heubi. Let me know if I need to make any other
              changes. A big thank you to everyone who has helped!
              John

              Need Mail bonding?
            • edwardripleyduggan
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 11, 2007