mentor request

  • sfsc2701
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello BGT
      My name is Shaun and I have read everything to become a gear tester. I would like to have a
      mentor to help me along the way to become a BGT, Thank you in advance for the time and
      effort you will spend on me .
      thanks
      Shaun
    • sfsc2701
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        Hello BGT
        My name is Shaun and I have read all of your
        documentation on how to become a gear tester. I am now requesting a mentor
        to assist me in questions about how to start this all, and to aid in the steps it will take
        to become a BGT. Thank you for helping me through this process

        Shaun
      • Brian Tannehill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
          Hello Shaun,

          Welcome to BGT, I see this is your second attempt at getting a mentor.
          Please hold tight and I'll get your name passed over to the mentor
          department. Someone should be contacting you shortly.

          In the mean time if you have any questions feel free to ask.

          Brian