Re: Questions About Gear for My Second Owner Review

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      Ken,

      It is ok to write about gear that others have written about. Your
      report is based on your experience and that may not be the same
      experience that the others have written about. I would suggest
      something that you are comfortable/familiar with. Feel free to
      contact me offline with specifics if you want more than generic
      advice.

      Jason B
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "watercamper"
      <watercamper@...> wrote:

      > I'm having trouble coming up with an item for my second OR that
      hasn't
      > been thoroughly reviewed. Or does it matter if it's been
      reviewed? I
      > don't use a lot of gear any longer (read light weight) and the
      items
      > that I own have been reviewed many times or are no longer
      > manufactured. Give me a little advice here.
      >
      > One item that I use on every backpack trip is a home made bucket.
      The