FW: MENTOR REQUEST

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: BackpackGearTest-owner@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest-owner@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of DOUGLAS MCCOY
      Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:59 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: MENTOR REQUEST

      Hello BGT
      My name is Doug and I have read all (and I do mean all) of your
      documentation on how to become a gear tester. I am now requesting a mentor
      to assist me in my intial owner review, and to aid in the steps it will take
      to become a BGT. I have always thought about doing this and now have
      decided to go for it. I figure I write enough gear reviews as it is, I might
      as well do it more "professionally" Thank you for the time and effort you
      about to spend on me as a person.
      Have a blessed day.
      Doug McCoy

      Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
      http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3