ATTN: Fred Hsu - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi Fred

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Six Moon Designs Starlite
      Backpack owner review by Ted on May 25th. Please refer to message number
      73626 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform
      your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager

      Live Hotmail.