EDIT - Gregory Jade 50 - Stephanie

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      Stephanie,

      Looks good - just two edits.

      Leesa

      Test Report: Gregory Jade 50

      Name: Stephanie Martin

      EDIT: double 'the'
      Product Features and Construction:
      The Jade 50 is modern, feature-rich version of *the the Gregory G pack, and
      has been made specifically for women. Its design incorporates comfort,
      multiple access points and plenty of pockets for organization. With a
      maximum recommended load of 35 pounds (16 kg), this pack is targeted for
      weekend excursions.

      EDIT: double 'is'
      Overall, I am impressed with the design of this pack, though I do
      I don't know if this *is is a product of the fabric or the
      type of cord or a combination thereof.

    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
        Wrong list Leesa...

        Jet

        BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 06/05/2007 07:56:30 AM:

        > Stephanie,
        >
        > Looks good - just two edits.
        >
        > Leesa
        >
        > Test Report: Gregory Jade 50
        >
        > Name: Stephanie Martin
        >
        > EDIT: double 'the'
        > Product Features and Construction:
        > The Jade 50 is modern, feature-rich version of *the the Gregory G pack,
        and
        > has been made specifically for women. Its design incorporates comfort,
        > multiple access points and plenty of pockets for organization. With a
        > maximum recommended load of 35 pounds (16 kg), this pack is targeted for
        > weekend excursions.
        >

        > EDIT: double 'is'
        > Overall, I am impressed with the design of this pack, though I do
        > I don't know if this *is is a product of the fabric or the
        > type of cord or a combination thereof.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Leesa J
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007