Re: [BackpackGearTest] Report Question

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi TV

      No.

      But is it really necessary to list the ingredients? Are these available at
      the producers website?

      Regards
      Andrew

      On 02/06/07, Thomas Vickers <redroach@...> wrote:

      > I have a trixity question.
      > I am writing a food OR and am going to list the amount of fat, protein,
      > and
      > carbs in each meal.
      >
      > This is normally measured in grams. I checked other food items in my
      > Imperial Measure Only pantry and found that all three of these are always
      > measured in grams.
      >
      > I can do the conversions, but 1) the amounts are extremely small (1.5 - 19
      > grams) and 2)Imperial measures are never given for these items.
      >
      > SOOOOOO.......
      >
      > Do I do the conversions?
      >
      > TV

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        I checked and the ingredients and nutritional info is available at the
        website, so I am going to save myself some time and leave it out.
        A few less pretty tables for my report ;)

        TV

        There is the right way, the wrong way, and the Jack Bauer way. It's
        basically the right way but faster and more deaths.