Congratulations to another new tester

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Way to go and good job to Mike Curry who recently completed his second
      OR. Yeah!!! Now get over to BGTers and apply for something. :)

      jamie d
      Edit Admin Manager
    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        I have a trixity question.
        I am writing a food OR and am going to list the amount of fat, protein, and
        carbs in each meal.

        This is normally measured in grams. I checked other food items in my
        Imperial Measure Only pantry and found that all three of these are always
        measured in grams.

        I can do the conversions, but 1) the amounts are extremely small (1.5 - 19
        grams) and 2)Imperial measures are never given for these items.

        SOOOOOO.......

        Do I do the conversions?

        TV
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          Hi TV

          No.

          But is it really necessary to list the ingredients? Are these available at
          the producers website?

          Regards
          Andrew

          On 02/06/07, Thomas Vickers <redroach@...> wrote:

          > I have a trixity question.
          > I am writing a food OR and am going to list the amount of fat, protein,
          > and
          > carbs in each meal.
          >
          > This is normally measured in grams. I checked other food items in my
          > Imperial Measure Only pantry and found that all three of these are always
          > measured in grams.
          >
          > I can do the conversions, but 1) the amounts are extremely small (1.5 - 19
          > grams) and 2)Imperial measures are never given for these items.
          >
          > SOOOOOO.......
          >
          > Do I do the conversions?
          >
          > TV

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Thomas Vickers
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
            I checked and the ingredients and nutritional info is available at the
            website, so I am going to save myself some time and leave it out.
            A few less pretty tables for my report ;)

            TV

            There is the right way, the wrong way, and the Jack Bauer way. It's
            basically the right way but faster and more deaths.