Question regarding Owner Reviews

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2007
      Last year I bought a semi-custom sleeping bag from Feathered Friends.
      It is a model that FF no longer lists in its catalog but is available
      if requested. Per FF anyone else may do the same. Does this count as
      currently available for purposes of an Owner Review? Richard
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2007
        Hi Richard

        As long as it is within two years of last being available yes. It seems from
        what you say that it is so go for it.

        Regards
        Andrew, sir

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
          Thanks, Andrew. I want to do some summer testing but I'll be keeping
          notes for a review. Regards, Richard

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Priest"