Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Lack of Applications

Expand Messages
  • Eric Palmer
    I m just way too busy right now. I would love to test everything that has been offered out there, but buying a house is consuming 99% of my time. The other 1%
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm just way too busy right now. I would love to test everything that has been offered out there, but buying a house is consuming 99% of my time. The other 1% is spend sleeping, eating, and resting.

      I hope to be back testing by mid to late June.

      Thanks,

      Eric Palmer





      ____________________________________________________________________________________
      Get your own web address.
      Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
      http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.