Re: ATTN RAY.

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2007
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, mikejr232323@... wrote:

      > its actually in the pending edit queue already.

      But what you should do Mike is take the things that you have learned
      during the editing process from your first review and apply it to the
      second one and repost. As it is you undoubtably have all of the same
      problems, no?

      That is why we do not allow multiple reviews from new members. It save
      doing the same thing twice. Trust me, I did the same thing.