Re: ATTN: RAY STRELLA

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2007
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "mikejr232323"
      <mikejr232323@...> wrote:

      > THANKS FOR THE HELP GUIDE. I UPLOADED WHAT SHOULD BE MY FINAL! I
      > THINK KATHY IS STILL OUT OF TOWN. cAN WE GO FORWARD WITHOUT HER?
      >
      > THANKS,
      >
      > Mike

      Sure Mike, I can take care of it.

      You don't need to SHOUT...

      Ray
    • mikejr232323@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2007
        sorry caps lock....   I'm pretty  easy goin'!   thanks for taking time from your holiday weekend...  Looks like we're stuck NOT on the trail :(  !

        THANKS FOR THE HELP GUIDE. I UPLOADED WHAT SHOULD BE MY FINAL! I
        THINK KATHY IS STILL OUT OF TOWN. cAN WE GO FORWARD WITHOUT HER?

        THANKS,

        Mike
        Sure Mike, I can take care of it.
        You don't need to SHOUT...

        ahoo! Groups Links
        Individual Email | Traditional
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2007
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, mikejr232323@... wrote:

          > sorry caps lock....   I'm pretty  easy goin'!   thanks for
          taking time from your holiday weekend...  Looks like we're stuck NOT
          on the trail

          I leave for a 4-day, three-pass, 83 miler in the high Sierra on
          Wednesday. So I figure I will help as much as I can this weekend.

          Ray
        • Brian Tannehill
          Message 4 of 5 , May 26, 2007

            > I leave for a 4-day, three-pass, 83 miler in the high Sierra on
            > Wednesday. So I figure I will help as much as I can this weekend.
            >
            > Ray

            FREAK!! Remind me to never hike with you.....

            Have fun, We want to see some pics!

            That way I can copy them and tell everyone I did it!!

            Brian