Lots of Mikes

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Since apparently only men named Mike or Michael have an interest in
      writting OR's at this time please make sure you are using your last
      names in all posts. I'm able to keep track so far but it could get
      ugly if I can't keep track as far as the Edit queue is concerned.

      Thank you,
      Jamie D (mother of a Michael, although I'm thinking it's not too late
      to call him something else!!)