Re:Attn: John Addleman

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2007
      Thanks John, no apologies are necessary. It's always okay to ask for
      clarification from the editors if you are unsure about something. We
      welcome communication in the OR process and the testing process.

      Jamie D
      Edit ADmin Manager

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, John Addleman
      <john_addleman@...> wrote:

      > I don't want to get into an argument when I just joined. I said I've
      used it to sleep in for two nights, relaxation two nights (i.e. dusk
      and dawn hanging around) and on some nature walk-style day hikes. I
      know that's not 5 nights in the field so I'll delete it. I apologize,
      I should have read the rules more closely.