Re: ATTENTION REESE:

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2007
      Hi Reese,

      I just got back into town and wanted to add to Ted's post to you.

      You and I worked on your first Owner Review of the Quechua Bionnassay
      32 Backpack. I posted an edit and never heard back from you again. It
      was finally dropped. This review needs to be completed before you can
      go forward on any others. As it was almost done (see message # 72193)
      it will be a simple thing to finish it up and have it count as number
      one.

      I am happy to see you back on the group, and look forward to your
      future contributions.