ATTENTION REESE: Owner review: Stearns Self inflating pad

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2007
      Hello Reese,

      The editors have reviewed your OR, and there is consensus that it
      needs some guidance, beyond what we are able to provide. We would like
      you to consider signing up with the mentor program. If you wish to
      proceed, please contact

      mentor@...

      and Jenn will assign you a mentor.

      Best,

      Ted.

      BGT OR Editor

      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Hi Reese,
      >
      > Your review has not been added to the queue yet, but until it does
      > you may want to revise it as it will need some changes right away.
      >
      > Some very helpful information may be found here;
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=1
      >
      > Please notice the form that the review should take in the "Examples",
      > you may also wish to browse the reviews of other experienced members
      > for example of the proper form. I have a few pad reviews there.
      >
      > Notice the sections that are needed and they way they are addressed.
      > You would be well served to try to get yours reworked before an
      > editor takes it.
      >
      > A helpful tool is the Mentoring Program that teams new reviewers with
      > experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s).
      > If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can
      > request a mentor let me know here as I believe they are in a
      > transition period with the program and I am not sure who gets emailed
      > right now.
      >

      > Raymond Estrella

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2007
        Hi Reese,

        I just got back into town and wanted to add to Ted's post to you.

        You and I worked on your first Owner Review of the Quechua Bionnassay
        32 Backpack. I posted an edit and never heard back from you again. It
        was finally dropped. This review needs to be completed before you can
        go forward on any others. As it was almost done (see message # 72193)
        it will be a simple thing to finish it up and have it count as number
        one.

        I am happy to see you back on the group, and look forward to your
        future contributions.