Congrats to a few more new testers

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      Welcome to the fold David Baxter, Joanne Walker, Travis Beals and Ryan
      Ness. Good job getting past the first 2 ORs, you only 55 more to go
      and you'll catch Ray!!! :)

      I hope you all stay around a while and get some really nice stuff to
      play with.

      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
        Ken Norris, William Rice, Peter Spiller and Hugh Teegan have all
        recently completed their second OR. Way to go guys!!! You have made
        through the first hoop. I hope you have already been applying like
        crazy, there are many open tests right now. Jump in!!

        Jamie D