Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: OWNER REVIEW - Icebreaker Skin 200 Leggings with Fly - R Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 4:55 PM
      Ted,
      Thanks for the edits and my apologies for missing the MSRP (yes
      there is one and I actually cite it as an advantage). "Centre" is a
      quote. Icebreaker uses Imperial spelling all over its website; I
      believe that a New Zealander stated the company. All edits made and
      revised OR uploaded.
      I'm slightly surprised at your experience with merino tops, as I
      favor them in no small part for their durability. Without intending
      to start a shootout I suggest you try an Ibex Q-Tee or Outback, or
      an MEC Crew (my next OR). All have very flat weaves and have held up
      really well. Regards, Richard