ADMIN: BGT Website Down

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      During routine maintainance, an unnamed Administrator accidentally nuked the
      backpackgeartest.org website. I know how this happened, and I even know how
      to fix it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the specific file I need to
      fix, and so I have thrown myself upon the mercy of the High Wizard, who will
      no doubt straighten it out before my embarassment becomes ledgendary...

      If not, I'll make a phone call tomorrow and get it fixed.

      I am now off to soak my head.

      Everyone can take the night off...

      Shane
      List Admin