BIP - Kathy Waters

  • TheMiddleSister
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      I'm back! Got bunches of messages to go through and will respond as needed.

      Kathy Waters
    • TheMiddleSister
      Message 2 of 11 , May 28, 2007
        I'm back from a trip to visit FL and my grandchildren. Got a lot of posts
        to wade through, but will catch up with everything as I go along today.

        Kathy
      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2007
          I'm a couple of days late, but finally BIP. Just got the laptop hooked up and now can settle down and do some real work. Not that moving into a 32' RV was work...

          TCK Slog sock edits should get down tonight, but definitely by tomorrow. OR edits and uploads will follow shortly.

          Kathy

        • RJ Lewis
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 8, 2007
            Hi Kathy!
            Just thought I'd give you my sympathy on the 32' RV thing- we did that
            for 2 years! Hubby works road construction.......Yeah, and it never
            stops being work- that's the problem! *L*

            An update here on what's going on......gallbladder surgery the 17th-
            yeah just before my b'day..whatta b'day present eh? Oh well, at least it
            will be done and over with then. Then surgeon says 5lbs month 1, 10lbs
            month 2, 15lbs month 3......to prevent a hernia.....in re: to
            backpacking. (grumble grumble) So, it appears that until 3 months are
            up, I will be restricted to little more than walking, and at the later
            parts, dayhiking. By that time we will be deep into our winter up here,
            with rain for weeks, or as we refer to it "Seattle
            Sunshine"...hehehehe.....Raingear would be a great test item up here
            during that time, wouldn't you think? Or perhaps pack covers? Sleeping
            bags that profess to be rain/waterproof even? Since I live in/on a
            campground, I have the facilities to check out stuff that way...heck we
            have a private lake across the street that I often go sit by, just to
            mediate. Yeah, I can figure somethin' out here.....OK, time to get to
            work so that when I'm ready, so is everything else. I can use my time to
            write OR's. ;-) It's not like I haven't used my stuff I do have over the
            summer, and I have a packful!

            Peace
            Ronnie Jo

            theMiddleSister@... wrote:

            > I'm a couple of days late, but finally BIP. Just got the laptop hooked
            > up and now can settle down and do some real work. Not that moving into
            > a 32' RV was work...
            >
            > TCK Slog sock edits should get down tonight, but definitely by
            > tomorrow. OR edits and uploads will follow shortly.
            >
            > Kathy

          • RJ Lewis
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 8, 2007
              ops that wasnt supposed to go there. Sorry all
              RJ

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 9, 2008
                I'm back from visiting in Florida and ready to dive into all the editing that piled up while I was gone - not to mention the bzillion messages. I should get up-to-date by tonight.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 9 9:34 AM
                  I finally returned home to Canon City last night and will be getting very busy with reports and edits this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's patience during my extended absence.

                  Things to be accomplished: IR for Patagonia Wool 2 T, FR for OR Luna Jacket and edit for "Light my Fire Spork" OR

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 21 2:04 PM
                    I'm back from Denver, catching up with e-mails, edits, etc. If I miss anybody's REPOST or edits in the next day or so, drop me a line and I'll find it somewhere in the 274 messages left to go!

                    Kathy Waters

                  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 23, 2009
                      I'm back after a trip to visit family in NJ. I'm wading through over 260 posts and will get to edits, etc. as quickly as I can.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 9, 2009
                        I'm back! Well, I'm still in Michigan, but the baby is birthed (11 lb Kyle), the wedding is over and the FL group is on their way back to FL and the CO group (minus me) is on their way back to CO. I'm staying on to catch up on some cleaning after 11 people in the house for 4 days!

                        I'll be here until Saturday, then fly back to CO, so I'll have internet and free time except for the travel time.

                        John should be back by late tomorrow night.

                        Kathy