Re: [BackpackGearTest] ATTN: Steve Parker - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Steve Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hi,

      I've been very busy but do intend to get to those revisions. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your help.

      Steve

      Jamie D <jdeben@...> wrote:
      Hi Steve,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Big Agnes Farwell
      Sleeping bag owner review by Ray on Apr 14th. Please refer to message
      number 73405 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      $771/month*