Approval: OWNER REVIEW-RYAN NESS-MSR Alpine Classic Cookset

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2007
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "rness666" <rness666@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks for the quick turnaround Ray! The revised review is below,
      > and I've also put the HTML version in the test folder as requested
      > under "Cook Sets/MSR Alpine Cookwear set".

      Hi Ryan,

      You were supposed to put your HTML in the test folder. It is found at
      the end of the list of reviews on the main page or here;

      http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      But your review is fine, and that is where it would (does) go. I
      would have liked to see a picture or two in this review. While they
      are not required in Owner Reviews they are in test reports, which you
      are now going to be eligible for. The practice would not have hurt,
      but we can deal with it down the road. It is OK. Now here is
      my "second review" spiel.

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      http://tinyurl.com/24sc4q

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
      the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
      paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      For further details see

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
      and this won't go unnoticed when Test Managers and Moderators are
      choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Raymond Estrella
    • rness666
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 24, 2007
        Ray,

        I think I only have one review that counts as the Thermarest one was
        not officially accepted - am I correct? Regardless, I have submitted
        another review for my Timberland boots so I hope to have tester
        eligibility soon!

        Thanks,

        Ryan

        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "rness666" <rness666@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks for the quick turnaround Ray! The revised review is
        below,
        > > and I've also put the HTML version in the test folder as
        requested
        > > under "Cook Sets/MSR Alpine Cookwear set".
        >
        > Hi Ryan,
        >
        > You were supposed to put your HTML in the test folder. It is found
        at
        > the end of the list of reviews on the main page or here;
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa
        >
        > But your review is fine, and that is where it would (does) go. I
        > would have liked to see a picture or two in this review. While they
        > are not required in Owner Reviews they are in test reports, which
        you
        > are now going to be eligible for. The practice would not have hurt,
        > but we can deal with it down the road. It is OK. Now here is
        > my "second review" spiel.
        >
        > As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a
        Tester
        > Agreement, for which see:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/24sc4q
        >
        > that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
        > the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
        > paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.
        >
        > For further details see
        >
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?
        lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

        > You will also need to join:

        > This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.
        >
        > However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
        > Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
        > and this won't go unnoticed when Test Managers and Moderators are
        > choosing testers.
        >
        > Congratulations!
        >
        > Raymond Estrella

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
          wrote:

          > Ray,
          >
          > I think I only have one review that counts

          Hi Ryan,

          You are correct. I go by the little number next to your name when Jamie
          posts the queue, which in your case was (2) as she did not realise at
          the time the pad review would get dropped.

          I did see your new review. That is great. If I end up with it I will
          save the "second review" dialog.