Re: [BackpackGearTest] G'Day

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2001
      Ok..so I didn't put a period behind it....it, as you well know, is the abbreviation for ounce.......lol.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2001
        Opps!...sorry Jack....just read the next message and figured it out.....Oz is Australia.....Welcome aboard, Mate.
        Jerry
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2001
          I think he was referring to the Aussie poster. "Aussie" is pronounced
          "ozzie" is Australia, and Australia is sometimes referred to as Oz.

          >From: "Gear Tester" <geartester@...>
          >To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] G'Day
          >Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:01:23 -0700
          >
          >Ok..so I didn't put a period behind it....it, as you well know, is the
          >abbreviation for ounce.......lol.
          >Jerry

        • Michael Tocci