EDIT/APPROVAL - OR Columbia Bugabootoo Boots - Joanne Walker

  • TheMiddleSister
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 3:12 PM
      Joanne,

      Thanks for making the requested edits! I checked your HTML and it's fine.
      I only have one more edit which I could not see until I checked your HTML.
      That is, you need to break down your Product Description and Field Use into
      a couple of paragraphs or more. It's harder to read when it's all just one
      huge paragraph.

      However, you are good to go otherwise. You are approved to delete the file
      from the test folder and upload to the proper link at: Reviews > Footwear >
      Winter Boots > Columbia Bugabootoo.

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button marked
      Owner Review. If you require assistance with your upload, please ask in our
      Yahoo! support group, BGTFileUploadHelp at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/.

      To make a tiny URL, just go to www.tinyurl.com. You put your long URL into
      their handy data box, click on the button and Voila! there it is - a tiny
      URL ;)

      Good luck with your second OR.

      Kathy Waters
      OR EDITOR
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 12:21 AM
        Hi Joanne,

        Thanks for your very fun OR and the quick upload. I'm one of the
        volunteers who checks the ORs after they are posted to BGT. Anyhoo,
        all looks good except your mfg url must be clickable. Please fix this
        ASAP as access to your OR will run out in a few days.

        Thank you kindly and I look forward to your next OR.
        Jamie D
        Edit Admin Manager
      • TheMiddleSister
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 9:09 AM
          Jamie,

          Can't believe I missed that! It was ok before, but not in the test folder. Thanks for the catch.

          Kathy