REPOST : Owner's Report Columbia Bugabootoo Boots by Joanne Walker

  • hispixie1974
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      I've almost got it!
      I uploaded the report to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/OR%
      20Columbia%20Bugabootoo%20boots%20by%20Joanne%20Walker/

      I don't know yet how to make it a tiny URL.

      In the meantime, I'd like to start working on my second OR before I
      forget how! I want to do one on Tubbs Adventure Snowshoes, but this
      year they're called 'Venture' series. Would it be ok to write a
      report? If not, I'll write about my Wal-Mart Trekking Poles.

      Thanks again, Kathy, for all your help.

      Joanne Walker
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "hispixie1974"
        <raymondmom@...> wrote:

        > I want to do one on Tubbs Adventure Snowshoes, but this
        > year they're called 'Venture' series. Would it be ok to write a
        > report?

        Hi Joanne,

        Yes the Aventures are OK as they still called them that for the 05/06
        season and are still for sale in quite a few retailers. I would mention
        in the review the name change. The 06/07 look the same to me.