EDIT/APPROVAL: OR SmartWool Womens Midweight Bottoms - Jo Ann Moffi

  • TheMiddleSister
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Owner Review - SmartWool Women's Midweight Bottoms
      Reviewer - Jo Ann Moffi
      Date Posted - March 27, 2007
      Editor - Kathy Waters
      Date Edited - April 3, 2007

      Jo Ann,

      Another great OR! I particularly liked your use of "Most/Least desirable features" rather than "Things I Like/Dislike". I may have to steal that idea. Shane - you should put that in the Report Writer II, if Jo Ann hasn't gotten a copywrite ;)

      One comment and one edit and you are good to upload, delete from the test folder, etc. Folder can be found at: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Underwear/SmartWool%20Women%20Midweight%20Bottoms/ or http://preview.tinyurl.com/2vbr58

      Kathy
      OR EDITOR

      COMMENT: In your personal information, you list your shoe size. While I know that is probably a holdover from a previous report, for the one, I think maybe your waist, hip and inseam measurements would be more helpful. (Yeah, I just love putting those measurements out there for all the world to see!)

      The 18 runs runs pass through forested areas of the mountain, making some of the runs more sheltered than others.
      EDIT: Delete one of the duplicated "runs".

    • Jo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
        Hi Kathy,

        Thanks for the edits. I've uploaded and deleted the one in the test
        folder.

        Go ahead and use my 'Most/Least Desirable Features'. I might have even
        gotten it off someone else... I can't remember for sure. :)

        Jo Ann