EDIT: REPOST - Owner Review - REI Monarch IV GTX Hiking Boots - Men's

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Scott,

      "I'm confused. I just made a brand new post and it put it back in here"

      Yahoo has been fooling with the interface. I was confused myself. If
      you go to the home page, look under "Most recent messages" and click
      "List as Individual Messages" you will see your post, which right now
      is bundled into a thread.

      I'll get to your edit tomorrow...

      Best,

      Ted.