BIP - Kathy Waters

  • TheMiddleSister
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 15, 2007
      Just got in from the airport and I see I have a lot to catch up on! I'll
      get back in the swing of things tomorrow, starting with the Red Ledge Vest
      LTRs.

      No Scarpa boots for me yet <sob>.

      Kathy
    • TheMiddleSister
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        I'm back! Got bunches of messages to go through and will respond as needed.

        Kathy Waters
      • TheMiddleSister
        Message 3 of 11 , May 28, 2007
          I'm back from a trip to visit FL and my grandchildren. Got a lot of posts
          to wade through, but will catch up with everything as I go along today.

          Kathy
        • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2007
            I'm a couple of days late, but finally BIP. Just got the laptop hooked up and now can settle down and do some real work. Not that moving into a 32' RV was work...

            TCK Slog sock edits should get down tonight, but definitely by tomorrow. OR edits and uploads will follow shortly.

            Kathy

          • RJ Lewis
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 8, 2007
              Hi Kathy!
              Just thought I'd give you my sympathy on the 32' RV thing- we did that
              for 2 years! Hubby works road construction.......Yeah, and it never
              stops being work- that's the problem! *L*

              An update here on what's going on......gallbladder surgery the 17th-
              yeah just before my b'day..whatta b'day present eh? Oh well, at least it
              will be done and over with then. Then surgeon says 5lbs month 1, 10lbs
              month 2, 15lbs month 3......to prevent a hernia.....in re: to
              backpacking. (grumble grumble) So, it appears that until 3 months are
              up, I will be restricted to little more than walking, and at the later
              parts, dayhiking. By that time we will be deep into our winter up here,
              with rain for weeks, or as we refer to it "Seattle
              Sunshine"...hehehehe.....Raingear would be a great test item up here
              during that time, wouldn't you think? Or perhaps pack covers? Sleeping
              bags that profess to be rain/waterproof even? Since I live in/on a
              campground, I have the facilities to check out stuff that way...heck we
              have a private lake across the street that I often go sit by, just to
              mediate. Yeah, I can figure somethin' out here.....OK, time to get to
              work so that when I'm ready, so is everything else. I can use my time to
              write OR's. ;-) It's not like I haven't used my stuff I do have over the
              summer, and I have a packful!

              Peace
              Ronnie Jo

              theMiddleSister@... wrote:

              > I'm a couple of days late, but finally BIP. Just got the laptop hooked
              > up and now can settle down and do some real work. Not that moving into
              > a 32' RV was work...
              >
              > TCK Slog sock edits should get down tonight, but definitely by
              > tomorrow. OR edits and uploads will follow shortly.
              >
              > Kathy

            • RJ Lewis
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 8, 2007
                ops that wasnt supposed to go there. Sorry all
                RJ

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 9, 2008
                  I'm back from visiting in Florida and ready to dive into all the editing that piled up while I was gone - not to mention the bzillion messages. I should get up-to-date by tonight.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 9 9:34 AM
                    I finally returned home to Canon City last night and will be getting very busy with reports and edits this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's patience during my extended absence.

                    Things to be accomplished: IR for Patagonia Wool 2 T, FR for OR Luna Jacket and edit for "Light my Fire Spork" OR

                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 21 2:04 PM
                      I'm back from Denver, catching up with e-mails, edits, etc. If I miss anybody's REPOST or edits in the next day or so, drop me a line and I'll find it somewhere in the 274 messages left to go!

                      Kathy Waters

                    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 23, 2009
                        I'm back after a trip to visit family in NJ. I'm wading through over 260 posts and will get to edits, etc. as quickly as I can.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 9, 2009
                          I'm back! Well, I'm still in Michigan, but the baby is birthed (11 lb Kyle), the wedding is over and the FL group is on their way back to FL and the CO group (minus me) is on their way back to CO. I'm staying on to catch up on some cleaning after 11 people in the house for 4 days!

                          I'll be here until Saturday, then fly back to CO, so I'll have internet and free time except for the travel time.

                          John should be back by late tomorrow night.

                          Kathy