MEMBER COMMENT - J. Harvey OR GoLite Den 2

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 2:41 PM
      John,
      In reading your OR that was just posted I didn't find your home base
      in your bio. I sometimes don't read the reports carefully until they
      go up on BGT, but when I read your posting here (No 72916) I see that
      you did include it there, which may explain why it wasn't edited.
      Maybe a line was dropped in the HTML? In any event I think it would
      improve the report if you reinserted it. Regards, Richard