Re: EDIT: OR- Mountain Hardwear Alchemy Jacket - Ray Estrella

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hi Ted,

      Thanks as always for the help. I wrote that on the plane and was
      rushing it as I was using it to out us.(As you know now.)

      I told Jenn that I expected you, Pam or Gail to be the first to catch
      it. Gail got it yesterday morning, Pam yesterday evening, and you
      today. I know my BGTers, eh? (It looks like I have to account for Andre
      though...)