Re: EDIT: OR- Mountain Hardwear Alchemy Jacket - Ray Estrella

  • André Corterier
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 12:20 PM
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan" <erd@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Ray,
      >
      > Oh, first of all congrats to you and Jenn. This may be old news, for
      > all I know, but I think it was the first of it I had seen.

      Only by a couple of minutes. His Snowshoe LTR on the
      backpackgeartesters list mentioned it a few minutes earlier. But I see
      you beat me to congratulating them first, and by several hours - though
      only because I was offline for a couple of days.
      8-)

      André

      P.S.: Nice catch on the "fiancée".
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 12:43 PM
        Hi Ted,

        Thanks as always for the help. I wrote that on the plane and was
        rushing it as I was using it to out us.(As you know now.)

        I told Jenn that I expected you, Pam or Gail to be the first to catch
        it. Gail got it yesterday morning, Pam yesterday evening, and you
        today. I know my BGTers, eh? (It looks like I have to account for Andre
        though...)