Bylaws Test nights

  • swifteagle1_2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hello,

      Hoping this is the correct place to ask this question.
      I can no longer find the minimum requirements (nights) for testing gear.
      I know what they are but wanted to print out that section for myself.

      Is this stil located in the bylaws?
      I searched through them but can't find it.

      Thanks,

      Josh
    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        This information is currently being discussed on the BGTWeb forum. Try
        searching the yahoo page for information.

        AB

        > Hello,
        >
        > Hoping this is the correct place to ask this question.
        > I can no longer find the minimum requirements (nights) for testing
        > gear.
        > I know what they are but wanted to print out that section for myself.
        >
        > Is this stil located in the bylaws?
        > I searched through them but can't find it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Josh
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
          At 03:07 AM 8/03/2007, you wrote:
          >This information is currently being discussed on the BGTWeb forum. Try
          >searching the yahoo page for information.

          G'day

          You will find it in the BackpackGearTesters group, message number 5387.

          Regards
          Andrew, Sir