FINAL REPOST Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: OWNER REVIEW- Golite Den2

  • gearfreak01
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
      The edits have been made and the final html uploaded to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Golite%20Den%202/

      Thanks very much for your help and patience in editing this review.
      Hopefully they will require less work from here on in

      <erd@...> wrote:

      > Hello John, A few small very things to edit and then you may upload to
      > the main site.
      >
      > ### EDIT: You do need a visible title under the photo saying "Images
      > courtesy of GoLite"
      >
      > ### EDIT: 2.9 sq m(31 sq ft )
      >
      > 2.9 sq m (31 sq ft ) [missing space]
      >
      > ### EDIT: Shape wise
      >
      > Shape-wise
      >
      > ### EDIT: One of which was Mt Kaputar a 1500m...
      >
      > One of which was Mt. Kaputar, a 1500 m...
      >

      > ### EDIT: The 6 skewer pegs are a too flimsy for rocky terrain
      >
      > The 6 skewer pegs are too flimsy for rocky terrain
      >
      > Please make these small changes and upload to
      >
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Golite%20Den%202/
      >
      > Be sure to check the radio button marked "Owner Review."
      >
      > Thanks very much,
      >
      > Ted.
      >

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "gearfreak01"
      > <thegearfreak@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ok- it took some time to layout and to fix the html errors (Images
      > > within links-ooops) but i think its ready.
      > >
      > > I have uploaded it into the test folder:
      > > http://tinyurl.com/ypy9t7
      > >
      > > Thanks

    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
        Thanks, John!

        ...small very...????

        Jeez. I shouldn't write anything until a few cups of coffee or tea
        have had time to hit.

        Ted.