EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: OWNER REVIEW- Golite Den2

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
      Hello John, A few small very things to edit and then you may upload to
      the main site.

      ### EDIT: You do need a visible title under the photo saying "Images
      courtesy of GoLite"

      ### EDIT: 2.9 sq m(31 sq ft )

      2.9 sq m (31 sq ft ) [missing space]

      ### EDIT: Shape wise

      Shape-wise

      ### EDIT: One of which was Mt Kaputar a 1500m...

      One of which was Mt. Kaputar, a 1500 m...

      ### EDIT: The 6 skewer pegs are a too flimsy for rocky terrain

      The 6 skewer pegs are too flimsy for rocky terrain

      Please make these small changes and upload to

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Golite%20Den%202/

      Be sure to check the radio button marked "Owner Review."

      Thanks very much,

      Ted.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "gearfreak01"
      <thegearfreak@...> wrote:

      > Ok- it took some time to layout and to fix the html errors (Images
      > within links-ooops) but i think its ready.
      >
      > I have uploaded it into the test folder:
      > http://tinyurl.com/ypy9t7
      >
      > Thanks

    • gearfreak01
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
        The edits have been made and the final html uploaded to
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Golite%20Den%202/

        Thanks very much for your help and patience in editing this review.
        Hopefully they will require less work from here on in

        <erd@...> wrote:

        > Hello John, A few small very things to edit and then you may upload to
        > the main site.
        >
        > ### EDIT: You do need a visible title under the photo saying "Images
        > courtesy of GoLite"
        >
        > ### EDIT: 2.9 sq m(31 sq ft )
        >
        > 2.9 sq m (31 sq ft ) [missing space]
        >
        > ### EDIT: Shape wise
        >
        > Shape-wise
        >
        > ### EDIT: One of which was Mt Kaputar a 1500m...
        >
        > One of which was Mt. Kaputar, a 1500 m...
        >

        > ### EDIT: The 6 skewer pegs are a too flimsy for rocky terrain
        >
        > The 6 skewer pegs are too flimsy for rocky terrain
        >
        > Please make these small changes and upload to
        >
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Golite%20Den%202/
        >
        > Be sure to check the radio button marked "Owner Review."
        >
        > Thanks very much,
        >
        > Ted.
        >

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "gearfreak01"
        > <thegearfreak@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ok- it took some time to layout and to fix the html errors (Images
        > > within links-ooops) but i think its ready.
        > >
        > > I have uploaded it into the test folder:
        > > http://tinyurl.com/ypy9t7
        > >
        > > Thanks

      • edwardripleyduggan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
          Thanks, John!

          ...small very...????

          Jeez. I shouldn't write anything until a few cups of coffee or tea
          have had time to hit.

          Ted.