Re: Attn: SAM BISHOP - re: RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6 3:55 AM
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@...> wrote:

      > Attn: SAM BISHOP - re: RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA
      >
      > Hi Sam,
      >
      > Thanks for fixing the name thing. I appreicate your quick
      attention
      > the issue. I hate to continue to be a pain in the rump but I also
      > noticed one other thing. In the title of your report, you have
      >
      > RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA
      > BY SAM BISHOP
      > OR
      > February 24, 2007
      >
      > OR - should be spelled out.

      Hi Sam,

      Let me answer this one for you as I noticed it in the first place but
      let it go as it is the BGT Report Writer that is addressing it this
      way.

      Jamie you will notice that a lot of them are this way including the
      review that I just sent in as I used the Report Writer instead of
      Word for the first time.

      Ray
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9 3:40 PM
        Okay then. If this is okay then no biggy to me. I know in the past
        that was something you guys edited.

        jamie