Attn: SAM BISHOP - re: RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
      Attn: SAM BISHOP - re: RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA

      Hi Sam,

      Thanks for fixing the name thing. I appreicate your quick attention
      the issue. I hate to continue to be a pain in the rump but I also
      noticed one other thing. In the title of your report, you have

      RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA
      BY SAM BISHOP
      OR
      February 24, 2007

      OR - should be spelled out.

      thanks
      jamie d
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Attn: SAM BISHOP - re: RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA
        >
        > Hi Sam,
        >
        > Thanks for fixing the name thing. I appreicate your quick
        attention
        > the issue. I hate to continue to be a pain in the rump but I also
        > noticed one other thing. In the title of your report, you have
        >
        > RED LEDGE MEN'S FREE REIN PARKA
        > BY SAM BISHOP
        > OR
        > February 24, 2007
        >
        > OR - should be spelled out.

        Hi Sam,

        Let me answer this one for you as I noticed it in the first place but
        let it go as it is the BGT Report Writer that is addressing it this
        way.

        Jamie you will notice that a lot of them are this way including the
        review that I just sent in as I used the Report Writer instead of
        Word for the first time.

        Ray
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
          Okay then. If this is okay then no biggy to me. I know in the past
          that was something you guys edited.

          jamie