ATTN: Tom McAuley - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Tom,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Petzl Tactikka XP owner
      review by Andre' on FEb 14. Please refer to message number 72941 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      Find what you need at prices you�ll love. Compare products and save at MSN�
      Shopping.
      http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701