Attn: Sam Bishop re: OWNER REVIEW - RED LEDGE FREE REIN PARKA

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Sam,

      Congrats on finishing your first OR. Part of my volunteer job at BGT
      is to check the ORs after they are uploaded. While checking yours I
      noticed it does not have your name "Sam Bishop" as the OR writer on
      the BGT title section. Instead it says "Owner Review by Nanoking".
      This must be changed ASAP.

      Thanks
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager