ATTN: Jeremy Drobnick - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      Hi Jeremy,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Lowepro Off Trail SLR 1
      Camera Pack owner review by Ray on FEb 10. Please refer to message number
      72912 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      simple tips.
      http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline