ATTN: Sean Spicer - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      Hi Sean,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Gerber Gator Combo Axe
      owner review by Andre' on FEb 10. Please refer to message number 72906 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      Refi Now: Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
      new payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581