ANNOUNCEMENT: Kathy and Andre Join Edit Team

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      Dear Group

      I am very pleased to announce that Kathy Waters and Andre Corterier
      have accepted an invitation to join the Edit Team as Editors. Please
      take a moment to wish them well in their new role at BackpackGearTest
      and please be nice to them as they grow into their new roles.

      Regards
      Andrew, Sir
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        Well done to both of you.

        I think you both are going to be very busy little vegemites when the flood
        of OR's hit the list.

        Happy Editing

        Ralph D

        _____

        I am very pleased to announce that Kathy Waters and Andre Corterier
        have accepted an invitation to join the Edit Team as Editors. Please
        take a moment to wish them well in their new role at BackpackGearTest
        and please be nice to them as they grow into their new roles.

        Regards
        Andrew, Sir

        _,_._,___

      • TheMiddleSister