EDIT: Hilleberg Unna backpacking tent - R Lyon

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      EDIT: Hilleberg Unna backpacking tent - R Lyon

      Hi Richard

      Yeah, great. A couple of small things to consider, then upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Hilleberg%20Unna/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      -----------------------------------
      > Product Details
      Comment: a fine point FYI: the layout with the pic on the left upsets the balance of the Product Details. Me, I would
      put the pic on the right, But thi sIS a style issue.
      Edit: Some of the details have a single line spacing while others have a double line spacing. Looks a bit messy?

      > Company Note
      Comment: not sure how relevant, but I have no objection. Yes, interesting web site.

      > Hilleberg manufactures all its tents in its own factory in Estonia.
      Comment: their very own 'China'. :-)

      > The front of each tent has a large door with double zippers and tie-
      Edit: very confusing. Unitially I thought you were referring to several Unna tents. I eventually worked out that what
      you mean is that the front of the inner and outer skins - maybe you could clarify this?

      > Functional details abound. I've mentioned the pole tensioners; I
      > can't understand why all other tentmakers haven't copied this
      Macpac do. I do.
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        Roger,
        Thanks for the quick turnaround. Revised as noted below, and
        uploaded.
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
        <r.caffin@...> wrote:

        > EDIT: Hilleberg Unna backpacking tent - R Lyon
        >
        > Hi Richard
        >
        > Yeah, great. A couple of small things to consider, then upload to
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Hilleberg%
        20Unna/

        > Cheers
        > Roger Caffin
        > BGT Editor
        > -----------------------------------
        > > Product Details
        > Comment: a fine point FYI: the layout with the pic on the left
        upsets the balance of the Product Details. Me, I would
        > put the pic on the right, But thi sIS a style issue. I AGREE WITH
        YOU; REVISED.
        > Edit: Some of the details have a single line spacing while others
        have a double line spacing. Looks a bit messy? FIXED

        >> > The front of each tent has a large door with double zippers and
        tie-
        > Edit: very confusing. Unitially I thought you were referring to
        several Unna tents. I eventually worked out that what
        > you mean is that the front of the inner and outer skins - maybe
        you could clarify this? GOOD CATCH - FIXED

        > > Functional details abound. I've mentioned the pole tensioners; I
        > > can't understand why all other tentmakers haven't copied this
        > Macpac do. I do. I'VE NEVER SEEN A MACPAC TENT, OR ONE OF YOURS
        EITHER. GLAD TO HEAR THAT TWO OTHERS HAVE CAUGHT ON. HILLEBERG NOW
        HAS A SIMILAR TENSIONER, WITHOUT THE LITTLE CUP, ON EACH POLE STAKE.