Repost:OR - Montane Featherlite Smock - Matt Bradley

  • Matt Bradley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Ray,
      Sorry it took so long to get this converted to html and posted. I have
      been distracted. Here is the link to the OR in the test folder. <a href="
      http://tinyurl.com/2gkzbd">Montane Featherlite Smock<a/>. I have made the
      minor edits you pointed out. Let me know when a folder has been created for
      it. Thanks!

      --
      Peace and Love,
      Matt

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        Hello Matt,

        OK, your HTML looks good. You may upload it here;

        Reviews > Rain Gear > Jackets and Pants > Montane Featherlite Smock and
        Pants

        Make sure to highlight the Owner Review button.

        Thanks for the review.