RE: [BackpackGearTest] Attn Ray - Re: EDIT: Owner Review MSR Sweetwater Water Filter - Josh Moffi

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
      Uh, not exactly. Cascade Designs is an umbrella company. They bought MSR a
      few years ago. When Cascade Designs buys a company they keep the company's
      original name.

      Cascade Designs first company was Therm-a-Rest.

      Jerry

      reviews and tests on the planet.

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
        > Uh, not exactly. Cascade Designs is an umbrella company.

        Well you could have fooled me. I can't find umbrellas anywhere on their
        website.

        Shane
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
          At 10:37 AM 1/02/2007, you wrote:

          >What do you want me to do with the manufacture's URL?? Should I leave
          >it as MSR?

          Yes please.

          Andrew, Sir
        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 4, 2007
            They are available for only a select few. Obviously, you don't qualify......
            =oP

            Jerry

            reviews and tests on the planet.

            > Uh, not exactly. Cascade Designs is an umbrella company.

            Well you could have fooled me. I can't find umbrellas anywhere on their
            website.

            Shane

            To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/ Yahoo!
            Groups Links