ATTN: Scott Wareham - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi Scott

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Jansport Whittaker LT
      pack owner review by Ray on Jan 23rd. Please refer to message number 72762
      at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo � buy and sell with people
      you know
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06