Attn: Garrett Cole - RE: Montbell U.L. Super Stretch Down Hugger #5 OR

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi Garrett,

      The edit queue is still showing some action needed by you regarding
      your Montbell U.L. Super Stretch Down Hugger #5. Specifically your
      photo needs to be properly credited to the mfr. Please fix this
      ASAP. I'm assuming you will no longer have access to your OR so you
      will have to ask a moderator on list to delete it for you so you can
      reupload with the mfr. acknowledgement.

      Thanks for promptly addressing this matter.
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager

      RAY - Garrett Cole - Montbell U.L. Super Stretch Down Hugger #5 -
      Posted Dec 4(msg#72383), Taken Jan 2, Edit Jan 3(72547), In Test
      folder Jan 8, Edit/Approval Jan 9(72582), up jan 10 – needs photo
      credit – Ray emailed Jan 10, 2nd follow up by me Feb 2

      Your