ATTN: Matt Bradley - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi Matt

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Montane Featherlite Smock
      owner review by Ray on Jan 23rd. Please refer to message number 72764 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Manager

      http://get.live.com/messenger/overview